Frequently Asked Questions
What brands or kind of Test Strips do you accept?
We accept most any brand of unused, unexpired and sealed Test Strips. The most popular, preferred brands are: Accu-Chek Active, Accu-Chek Aviva, Accu-Chek Compact, Bayer Contour, Bayer Breeze, FreeStyle, Freestyle Lite and OneTouch.
What if my test strips are not listed?
If you have a brand that is not listed on our site, fill out the submission form on the home page and type in the brand that you have OR you can call or email us for a quote at: 1-888-973-3729 or email us cs@Cash4DiabeticSupplies.com and we will let you know if we can accept them and for how much. Please be sure to include the manufacturer name on the box and also the expiration date (usually found on the box packaging) and number in the box.
How do I know what kind of test strips I have?
All test strips boxes have the name of the strip, a manufacturer name, the number in the box and an expiration date on each box. The expiration date may be on the top, bottom, side or back of the box depending upon the brand.
How can I tell if my test strips are expired or my seals are broken?
All test strip boxes have an expiration date stamped by the manufacturer and can be found on the top, bottom, side or back of the box. All boxes should be factory sealed and not opened. Expired and broken seal boxed test strips are not acceptable and will be given to the SaveADiabeticPet Program.
Can I submit more than one type of test strips?
There is no limit to the number or brand of test strips you can submit to sell as long as we accept that brand.
How many boxes can I submit?
There is no limit to the number the number of boxes you can submit as long as we accept that brand. There is a minimum required though. We require a minimum of (2) 100 CT boxes or (4) 50 CT boxes unless we indicate a different minimum for the brand you wish to submit.
How much is a box that expires in 3-6 months versus one that expires 77 months or more?
We accept test strips that expire in 3-6 months but pay $5 for a box of 100 for Accu-Chek (Aviva, Comfort, Curve, Compact, Active), Bayer (Breeze, Contour), FreeStyle (FreeStyle, FreeStyle Lite) and OneTouch Ultra.
For these same brands if the count is 50 then we pay $2.50 for the box. We do not accept for payment any other brands that expire in less then 6 months.
Can I submit my Test Meters and Lancets?
We do not accept any meters for payment. We pay $1 for unopened boxes of ONLY the following lancets: OneTouch UltraSoft 100ct, Accu-Chek Sotclix 100ct, Accu-Chek Multiclix 102ct, Bayer Microlet 100ct, and FreeStyle 100ct. We do not accept any private label lancets. PLEASE DO NOT SHIP ANY OTHER LANCET OTHER THEN WHAT IS LISTED ABOVE. WE WILL DEDUCT THE POSTAGE FROM YOUR TOTAL FOR UNACCEPTED PRODUCTS.
Do you guarantee the quoted value of my test strips?
The amount quoted for your test strips hinges on several factors including expiration date, whether the box is sealed and condition of the boxes. As long as the shipment received matches the original representation made during submission the full value will be paid.
The test strips sent must be:
- NOT EXPIRED. Strips expiring in 3-6 months are paid at: $5 for a box of 100 for Accu-Chek (Aviva, Comfort, Curve, Compact, Active), Bayer (Breeze, Contour), FreeStyle (FreeStyle, FreeStyle Lite) and OneTouch Ultra. For these same brands if the count is 50 then we pay $2.50 for the box. We do not accept for payment any other brands that expire in less then 6 months. Strips expiring in over 7 months are paid at full value.
- Seals must NOT be broken or tampered with. All Test Strips boxes are factory sealed. If that seal has been tampered with in any way, we cannot accept them. It is a plastic seal or a cerated top with a pull tab area, which should be intact before sending them to us.
- Every box is inspected and Cash4DiabeticSupplies.com reserves the right to adjust the price based on actual condition. Condition would include: crushed boxes, opened or partially opened boxes, torn or otherwise damaged boxes. If there are labels on the boxes, PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THEM. We have special techniques that can remove them without harming the package which allows us to pay close to or the full price quoted. We strive to be very fair, but please do not misrepresent your submission.
- After all items received are inspected, and they are in good condition, we guarantee the value quoted. If the items are not in good condition, we may adjust the quote and notify you of the change. Again, we try to be extremely fair.
- If boxes are expired or seals broken (opened), no compensation will be given. These items will be given to the SaveADiabeticPet Program.
Who pays for shipping?
We do! PLEASE CALL 1-888-973-3729 for a FREE BOX AND PREPAID SHIPPING LABEL as well as shipping supplies. We provide it all at OUR COST! If you mail them without our Free Box and PrePaid label service, we will reimburse you up to $5 to cover shipping costs.
Can I get my test strips returned to me?
We do not ship back any items after receiving them, we only send the agreed upon payment if any. If you send us expired, crushed, or open boxes they will be given to the SaveADiabeticPet Program.
When is the payment sent?
Checks are mailed or PayPal payments made within 1 business day from the date your package was received and inspected (subject to the Terms and Conditions). You will receive a confirmation e-mail if you have elected PayPal as your payment type. Adjustment will be made for test strips that are less then 6 months expiration or damaged.
Any other questions? Feel free to call or email us with further questions.
1.888.973.3729 or cs@Cash4DiabeticSupplies.com